We are looking for an intern who is able to commit a minimum of 10 hours/week for 1-2 months and interested in economics/policy research.
The responsibilities of the intern will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a database of funding organisations and partners.
- Providing assistance in drafting proposals for funding organisations.
- Providing assistance with literature reviews, data analysis (quantitative and qualitative).
- Managing the organisation’s social media presence and creating interactive content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related disciplines.
- Masters’ degree in Economics or related disciplines.
- Previous work experience in research/consultancy projects/organisations (internships are also recognized as work experience).
Compensation will depend on number of hours of work and experience of the candidate.
Deadline for applications: 30th January 2021.
Please email us your Name, Contact Number and updated CV at
Note: If you have already submitted your CV via the online portal, please do not submit another application.